meet me



Nice To Meet Me :) 




1. Who are you? Arzu Dugmeoglu, an art student, daughter, and dabbler of many subjects.

2. Where are you from? Garnet Valley, PA.


3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her

4. Tell me something about yourself? I was born in the Giresun Province of Turkey

5. What is your major? I am an Art Education major.

6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?



                        











7. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for? I use safari or chrome on my phone and laptop for basic web browsing, I use spotify for my constant music listening, Instagram to keep up with the people in my life, Pinterest for inspiration, and Snapchat to communicate with my close friends. 

8. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?I couldn't choose one artist, but I have been very into an anonymous artist on instagram with the surname "Richard Dickson". His or her handle is @flesh.png 
                         
   






9. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)? I do not have one favorite musician and could never. My taste in music fluctuates by the hour and I have never really heard a song I couldn't like. The link to my spotify with all of my music is open.spotify.com/user/arzudug

10. What do you hope to get out of this class? I ope to learn the basic skills needed to create art and make projects using the applications we will be covering in class. I also hope to grow as an artist.

11. Can you sit still for an hour? No ma'am

12. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am studying art! and I plan to teach it

13. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?  Computers and digital platforms are so integral in today's society and media consumption that most of everything that people see visually new in their lives is arguably on a screen. 

14. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? I used all of those applications pretty extensively in highschool for different classes, but have since forgot a lot of it. 

15. Have you ever created a 3D printed object? No but my brother has

16. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Mac or PC? I have a laptop that can run all of those applications! so yes 

17. Write a five line story.  I love chocolate milk. I drank chocolate milk everyday my junior year of highschool. I then found out in a gross way that I am lactose-sensitive. I have stopped drinking chocolate milk. I miss drinking chocolate milk. 

18. Post an image from your winter break 





                             I would rather have a 15 minute break! (I take the train home and the train comes every hour so I would be stuck at school until 8:30 regardless) :)

                            Comments